Tuesday, September 30, 2008

how far we've come from the 1950's to today

I remember my father talking about the scandal that took place on network TV in the 50's when the show wanted to portray the married couple's bedroom. The rooms had 2 twin beds in them. The idea of portraying sex on television was so taboo, so controversial ..

Now, in 2008, we have a girl, willing to sell her virginity on ebay to pay for college.

really?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSYzuU5fy68

Honestly, what type of person is going to pay tons of money to sleep with a virgin? Is virginity becoming such a rare commodity, that suddenly it's worth money? Is the idea of sleeping with a virgin such a desired commodity? It grosses me out to think about the types of guys that are bidding to be the "chosen one" ...

I'm so scared of what our country is going to be like, in another 10 years when my nieces are entering their teen years.

No comments: