Tuesday, May 8, 2012

short and sweet

so ... i stayed up way past my bedtime tonight to watch The Voice finale! but i wanted to make sure i stick with this more than 2 days ... so here are my 3 quickies for today


1) dunkin donuts iced tea is my new favorite drink ... 


2) my college bible study group rocks.  even on nights like tonight when i'm drained and don't have much to give, we still manage to dig deep into the word and find some hidden truths ...


3) i'm heading back to maine for work next week - for the whole week this time!  i'm pretty excited about this for a couple reasons ... a) it shows that the CEO of my organization has faith in my ability b) it allows me to be away from my normal routine but still be working and c) having a room to myself these days is by far a luxury for which i'm very excited!


that's it for me tonight ... a deeper blog tomorrow night ...


r

No comments: